Grazing Under the Stars
Join us at WIT Farm on Saturday, August 5th, 2023 for a night at the farm! The event will start at 9 pm and conclude at midnight.
- A beautiful sunset drive out in the country
- A grazing table full of local and global charcuterie - including our homemade duck breast prosciutto
- A cozy camaraderie around a bonfire with other foodies
- A flashlight tour of the farm ending in a spectacular view of the starry sky
What to bring:
- Your beautiful bodies in comfy clothes - the walking tour is off road!
- The event is BYOB, but we will have non-alcoholic choices available
- Feel free to bring chairs. We will have some available, but if yours' are comfy...
If you are not feeling the drive back to Columbus at midnight the Blue Rock State Park has camping spots five minutes away from the farm! You can reserve your $21 spot HERE. They also have two cabins for $50/night. We will be running a shuttle to and from the campground!
The event is Adults Only and please leave your pets at home.
If you have any questions please reach out by text (614.400.9822) or email (WITMeats@gmail.com). Can't wait to see you at the farm!